Join us as we launch our new Google+ party! If you have been using other social media sites to promote your blog and are frustrated with algorithms and reader engagement and want to learn more about G+ and grow your circles, then join us! Don't be intimidated! G+ is new to most of us so join us and we can learn and grow together.
To make the most of this link party, please follow the rules below:
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles.
2. Next, link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages but NOT your blog URL.
3. Share one of your own blog posts (new or old) on G+ and use the hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag. Engage with others - Share, +1 or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles.
6. Grab a button for your blog if you'd like. (You can edit size to fit your blog in the code).
Throughout the next 48 hours, check back and +1 posts with the hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop on Google Plus.
NOTE: The real participation comes with sharing a blog post to G+, using the party's hashtag and engaging with others who are also sharing posts from this party. Interaction and engaging with others on G+ will bring you the most success!
If you want to co-host with us, send an email to 2justByou(AT)gmail(DOT)com with "G+ Hop Co-Host" in the subject line and your G+ URL link for consideration.
Post a Comment