1 package Stuffing mix; chicken flavor
Water (just enough to moisten stuffing)
4 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
4 cups Broccoli Florets (or vegetables of your choice) frozen is ok
1 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
4 tbsp Ranch dressing divided
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 35-40 mins (depends on the size of your chicken breasts)
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- Cut slits in foil for steam before opening.
I buy my chicken typically from Sams, and they're LARGE pieces. 400 degrees for 1 hour cooks them perfectly!
I like to make mine with broccoli, but my husband likes other vegetables. Don't be too concerned with the measurements, I love cheese and ranch and typically heap it on!
Post a Comment